Worship with us on Shabbat and the Moedim
10 am est for Shabbat
The Shadow of the Heavenly Tabernacle
כִי זֹאת הַבְּרִית אֲשֶׁר אֶכרֹת אֶת־בֵּית ישְׂרָאֵל אַחֲרֵי הַיָמִים הָהֵם נְאֻם־יהוה נָתַתִ אֶת־תּוֺרָתִי בְּקִרְבָּם
וְעַל־לִבָּם אֶכְתְּבְנָּה וְהָיִיתִי לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים וְהֵמָּה יִהְיו־לִי לְעָם
Raising up the Tabernacle of David
A Messianic Synagogue functions as the reflection of the Heavenly Tabernacle as seen by Moshe. It exists to present worship in spirit and in truth. The Tabernacle which the Messiah as High Priest entered to atone for us, as the prayers of the Jewish people have so long cried out to God to atone for them. Forming a community in which gentiles are grafted in or adopted into a covenant that was made with the House of Isreal and the House of Judah, otherwise known as the commonwealth of Israel.
Making Talmidim (Desciples) must include:
- Instruction on the New Covenant exactly as prophesied.
- Instruction on the atonements of our High Priest.
- Instruction on sanctification that follows deliverance.
- Instruction on worship based upon the Heavenly Tabernacle.
- Instruction on King Messiah.
- Instruction on context as the foremost hermeneutic.
- Instruction that the all of the Word of the LORD is eternal and operational, that every word of it is to be lived by.
Worship on Shabbat is 10am till 3pm
at 1511 Morgan Johnson Rd., Bradenton Florida (not mailing address)